READY TO BE
Fully Immersed in the Arts?
Placeholder for Slideshow of images of people, spaces, etc.
MSU Learning Communities Ranked #1 Among Public Universities
U.S. News Best Colleges
Top MSU Residential Program Focused on Socially Engaged Art and Creative Practice
Access to Over 20+ Art and Creative Spaces Across MSU's Campus
- Demonstrate physical and mental health wellness and self-care as part of their artistic/creative practices
- Integrate advising and student support resources into their curricular and co-curricular decision-making
- Model generative and generous modes of interaction with peers and communities
Our purpose is to:
- Focus on socially engaged art and creative practices
- Provide community engagement opportunities
- Foster creativity and creativity
- Encourage place-making for students both on-and off-campus
Our community is:
The Student Experience
Vibrant Learning Environment
A unique living-learning community combining robust arts curriculum and community engagement with social, dining, and living spaces that is unmatched.
Personalization and Opportunity
Creative work organized for students around placemaking practice and community engagement tailored to fit their interest in the arts.
Imagine a creativity incubator where students actively deploy the arts and humanities to solve complex problems and inspire change in the world.